Friday, October 8, 2010

I'm Back, Baby!

Well, I did it. I ventured out of my cozy little forest and wreaked some havoc. I started by slaying a bunch of animals and dumping the corpses in people's yards. To be honest, some were roadkill, but it's the thought that counts, right?

Next I had the good fortune of a local elementary school having a field trip into the edge of my forest. I think they were supposed to be learning botany, but they were like, second graders, so I don't think it really accomplished anything. Not for them, anyway. Seeing as they were second graders, and second graders are stupid, a couple got separated from the group. Oh I messed their psyches up real good (ie. made them watch three Law & Order marathons). There's no way they'll be functional members of society when they grow up.

Oh, I went and checked up on those guys who came into my forest with cameras. The ones from my first blog entry? They all seemed normal. Well, except for the one with the strange fascination with masquerade masks... Ah, well, I'm sure it's nothing.

Nothing else has really been going on... unless you count that one guy who got super pissed when he found the dead animals in his yard. He followed an organ trail to the outskirts of the forest and started kicking trees when he didn't find anyone. Thought about killing him, but I was too amused by his rage.

Ah, I almost forgot... stole a TV. Thought I'd mention it.

3 comments:

  1. You know Slendy, if you really want a crime show thats bettter then law and order, watch criminal minds. that show is awsomesauce. Oh and I forgot, Jacks Cousin Drew, maybe you could, I dunno, set him back to normal mode?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It doesn't look like you've posted for a year or so, so, I hope you're still okay, whoever you are.

    This doesn't really make sense, but I'm trying to see if there are any similar cases out there, most "Slender blogs" are just made up for entertainment. But my friend and I have started seeing -- well, she's been seeing it for a long time, and I just got dragged in -- -it- and I'm trying to form a cohesive theory as to what this thing is and how we can get away from it. And help other people stay away from it. Is this possible that the "Slender Man" is actually appearing to other people? This sounds kind of incoherent, I guess, but I think if people who're followed by the Slender Man share knowledge then maybe there's a better chance of finding a way to get rid of this? If this is actually happening to you too, please reply!

    ReplyDelete