Thursday, September 2, 2010

Awakening

I was enjoying a peaceful slumber after feasting on the fears of some small children, when I sensed a presence in my forest. I decided to check it out; something had woken me up, and whatever it was, it was going to pay dearly. I made my way to the disturbance, still on the outskirts of my realm, but venturing further than I'd like. You can imagine my surprise when I discovered a small number of people with cameras wondering around my home.

Naturally I assumed they were the paparazzi, so, to protect my good name, I thoroughly mind-raped them all. Of course, I also made sure to generate a small EM field, to disrupt their cameras. I wasn't really in the mood for a slaughter, so I gave them the blue pill routine and returned them to their homes.

Maybe I'll check up on them later, to make sure the mind-wipe took hold.

No comments:

Post a Comment